You are invited and encouraged to attend the 2012 Small Business Development Series. The series, which is hosted by The Entrepreneurship Center, the Small Business Development Center, PNC Bank, and the CDCRC, will cover topics like:
- Small Business Resource Partners
- Legal, Accounting, and Insurance
- Building Banking Relationships
- Better Money Management
- Media and E-Commerce
- Opportunities and Certifications
The first session will be held on Tuesday, April 17:
- Time: 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- Where: The Entrepreneurs Center
- Location: Suite 116, 714 East Monument Avenue, Dayton
- Topic: The Resource Network
It is free and open to urban business owners. You must pre-register. To register, please call The Entrepreneurship Center at (937) 281-0118.
Come to get helpful information on how to grow your business and how to maintain it in 2012.